Review / Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definiton Foundation


 Try saying the name of that foundation three times fast - sheesh!

Anyhoo! Today is a little review of a new favourite of mine, Urban Decay's Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Foundation
I have tried nearly every type of foundation known to man and I'm one of those gals who simply cannot find a shade pale enough until I found this magical potion from UD!

Of course I grabbed it in the lightest shade '0.5' which is a nicely yellow toned colour but not Simpson like. The first thing I noticed when I took the bottle out of the beautiful packaging is that it's plastic - yay! 
I for one cannot stand glass containers of foundation, they're heavy and I'm always afraid they'll smash due to the fact I don't carry my make-up bag around on a satin pillow.

Retailing at £21.50 it includes a pump and is honestly such a wonderful consistency. At first I was a tad put off by how runny the liquid is, but once applied gives an airbrushed, full coverage look without feeling like you have anything on your face at all!
I use this overtop of Urban Decay's Pore Perfecting Primer and fixed with their Setting Spray. I do find it has a nice demi-matte finish without the need for powder and stays shine free for the most part. I do have to do a slight touch up after a few hours wear, but it is no way greasy feeling at all.

Overall I highly recommend this foundation, it gives great coverage, long-lasting wear and is so lovely and lightweight, Personally I recommend applying with a beauty blender to give that flawless finish.

Hollie x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin'

Followers