Urban Decay / Vice3 & Christmas Goodies


The Urban Decay counter in my local Debenhams has become a second home to me and when the lovely Fiona asked me to come and have a sneaky peak at Vice3 before it's official launch date - which is today, hooray! - I jumped at the chance to snap some photos for you guys. 

Vice3 is the most beautiful selection of vibrant, rich colour and fantasticly pigmented neutrals. As always with Urban Decay their eyeshadows never fail in pigmentation and smooth application, this palette of velvety shades is definitely a must have for winter. The packaging is no less exciting as what it holds either - abstract striped design topped off with a lime green jeweled up embellishment, complete with a matching zip case for extra protection.

Also inclusive in the new displays for Christmas are: 
Full Frontal Lipstick Stash
Ten 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set
Black Magic 24/7 Double Ended Pencil Set

Some great gifts for Christmas if you're stuck for a fellow beauty lover!

And the product I think I'm most excited for - the Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder I cannot even begin to express how beautiful this is in person. Photographed above is shade 'Aura'. I was never a fan of shimmer but this is so beautiful when it catches the light on your skin - think yourself an ethereal princess with this on. 

Thank you Fiona for taking your time out to set everything up for me to photograph and of course for inviting me along! 

Planning on grabbing the Vice3 palette? Seen anything you're putting on your Christmas list? 

Hollie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin'

Followers