Follow Me Around / Inverness


The first time I ever went into town on my own was when I first moved to Inverness and didn't know anyone or where anything was, it was a pretty daunting experience and one I'll never forget. It's one of those times when you feel like every single person is staring at you and wondering why you're out and about on your own.
Nowadays it's a frequent past-time of mine to wander into the city centre and browse about for hours with my headphones in - I've also come to the realisation that everyone is in their own little bubble and no one really takes any notice of anyone else and what they're doing.


I love where I live, it's been almost a year now since I moved here and I can't express my adoration for this city. There's so many quirky shops, beautiful scenery to explore and wonderful people who inhabit it. 


I've included some of my favourite places which I will leave links to below!

I thought I'd share some photos from today as I spent a day of having some much needed "me" time, something I feel we all should have at least once a week. And I don't mean sitting in your bedroom watching something on Netflix. 
I mean going out to explore where you live, take in the fresh air and get lost in a cup of tea and the music in your headphones - it's truly a wonderful experience I promise you.

/ Victorian Market
/ Extreme Tattoo & Piercing
/ Creative Skate Store
/ Blend Tea & Coffee Merchants

Hollie x

2 comments:

 

Bloglovin'

Followers